Privacy, Scenery and Comfort Define our Accommodations
This vacation home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, across from the main resort and approximately 400 yards from our private sandy beach, pools and other resort amenities. Newly updated, it is a great choice for larger families or groups of friends looking for the comforts of home and vacation time together. The first floor features a master bedroom with one king bed, and a second bedroom with one double bed. There is a full bath, living room, fully applianced kitchen, and a dining table that seats eight. There is a small deck located off the dining area, overlooking a wooded area behind the cottage.
On the second floor, there is a bedroom with two double beds and a second bedroom with two doubles beds and one twin. Each of the upstairs bedrooms has a small deck overlooking a wooded area behind the home. The second full bath is located between the two bedrooms.
Everything For Your Cape Cod Vacation
Please note: the safety, health, and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority during this unprecedented time. Some of your guest experiences may be presented differently during the 2020 season.
- Oceanfront location overlooking Nantucket Sound
- Private sandy beach
- Lounge chairs, towels and beach umbrellas provided
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools and whirlpool
- Full-service restaurant and lounge
- Oceanfront Surfside Pavilion offers lunch, dinner and bar service (seasonal)
- Fully-supervised summer children’s program for ages 5 – 15
- The Spa at Red Jacket Beach at our nearby sister resort
- Award-winning golf at nearby 18-hole Blue Rock Golf Course
- Wireless internet access
- A wide variety of family-friendly summer activities, including bonfires, Dive-In Movie Nights and beach yoga
- Putting green and basketball hoop
- Complimentary access to all of the amenities of our other Cape Cod resorts located nearby