Beautiful Nantucket Sound
Cape Cod’s Oceanfront Family Beach Resort
Sit back, relax, and take in a breathtaking sweep of private oceanfront beach at our Cape Cod resort. Stroll the resort along our peaceful beach and oceanfront lawn or watch the birds in the nearby salt marshes. Choose from dozens of resort activities at our indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, and special summer family programs, including our Summer Kids Club. Treat yourself to some quiet time at our full-service on-site resort spa.
An Award Winning Cape Cod Oceanfront Resort
A full-service Cape Cod oceanfront resort on the waters of Nantucket Sound, Red Jacket Beach hotel features a 1000′ stretch of private, sandy ocean beach with beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, and lunch/cocktail service. This classic resort and spa has all of the comforts to make your stay memorable, and you’ll enjoy excellent service in a memorable beachfront setting.
Create a Memorable Cape Cod Vacation
Award-winning accommodations, exceptional service, and a wide array of amenities await you at our Cape Cod beach resort. Enjoy a delicious meal and cocktails at our restaurant and lounge. Bask in the warm summer sun by our sparkling outdoor pool with incomparable ocean views. Practice your swing on our private tennis court or enjoy a quiet afternoon game of shuffleboard. Or relax and refresh in our on-site spa. Just want a place to chat? Sit at our outdoor patio dining area or relax in our zero-entry outdoor pool. Check out some of the features for your ideal Cape Cod oceanfront resort vacation:
- Guest rooms, vacation houses, townhouses and other accommodations
- Full-service restaurant and lounge
- Three heated pools: a large indoor pool and two outdoor pools
- Concierge service is available daily in July and August to assist with directions, reservations, island trips and sightseeing
- Summer Kids Club with fun, supervised activities
- A wide variety of family-friendly summer activities
- The Otis Cole Day Spa offers massages, facials, and skin treatments
- A 1000′ stretch of private, sandy ocean beach with chairs, towels, umbrellas, and lunch/cocktail service
- Breakfast and lunch daily in our dining room
- The Asa Eldridge Lounge, outdoor terrace and BBQ grill
- Dock space (based on availability) and trailered boat launching nearby
- Resort and local activities that have something for everyone
- TripAdvisor: Certificate of Excellence (2018)
- The Knot: Best of Wedding (2018)
- Cape Cod Life Magazine: Best of Cape Cod & the Islands: Mid Cape Wedding Venue (2018)
- Best Things Massachusetts: The 10 Best Hotels and Resorts for Families (2018)
- Trip Advisor: Certificate of Excellence (2017)
- Boston Parents Paper: Family Favorites – Readers’ Choice Award (2017)
Red Jacket Resorts Holiday Gift Guide Do you remember the time you and your family all went sledding then toasted with hot chocolate by a roaring fire? Or when your grandmother or aunt first showed you how to make the secret family recipe that everyone looks forward...
The holidays are stressful. Burnt rolls, traffic jams, and fussy eaters take all the fun out of the most wonderful time of the year – so why not make it a truly happy Thanksgiving by dining with Red Jacket Mountain View Resort on November 22? We’ll give you seven...
(Originally published on BostonGlobe.com) By Diane Bair and Pamela Wright Settling in under a fuzzy blanket in a horse-drawn, cherry-red sleigh, Susan Donnelly of Boston wasn’t a tiny bit jealous of her friends who were off skiing the trails at Stowe Mountain Resort....
(Originally published in The Boston Herald) Planning a Cape Cod escape that covers all the great things the peerless peninsula has to offer? Skip the stress: Just find Yarmouth on the map and put a pin in it. In the heart of the Cape, Yarmouth offers a seemingly...