Bring your furry friend on your next vacation or weekend getaway to select Red Jacket Resorts. We have dog-friendly rooms at three or our Cape properties, designed especially for their creature comforts, with plenty of walking and hiking trails nearby.
Dog-Friendly Resorts and Amenities
Please check the availability of our dog-friendly rooms with our reservation staff when you book your stay. Our policy is for dogs only: We kindly ask that you find alternative accommodations for cats, hamsters, reptiles, livestock, and other unique traveling companions.
Guidelines for Dog Owners
- Dog-friendly rooms are limited per property. The reservations center must be contacted prior to your stay (800-227-3763) to ensure a dog-friendly room is available. Please note: Dogs are permitted in dog-friendly accommodations only. If an unannounced pet is found in a non-dog-friendly accommodation you will be subject to a $500 cleaning fee.
- We welcome dogs 75lbs. and under.
- Dogs are not allowed on Red Jacket Resort beaches, and rules for dog access on Town of Yarmouth beaches vary by season. Most Cape Cod towns have detailed rules for dog access, with more information available at capebeachdog.com.
- A $50 fee per dog, per night applies, with a maximum of two dogs per room. Amenities for your dog vary by resort but may include bowls, bed and blanket, cleanup bags and a treat and welcome letter upon arrival.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their dog. You must sign a release and leave a cell number or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Owners must show proof of current vaccinations or veterinary certificate indicating good health.
- Dogs must be leashed and are only allowed in designated areas (excluding lobby, dining rooms, and pool and beach areas).
- You must clean up after your dog.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in guest rooms for more than two hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your dog presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.