Mini-Golf, Bowling & Arcades
Cape Cod vacations and mini-golf outings go together like peanut butter and jelly or macaroni and cheese -- you should always have one with the other! And on the cloudy, rainy days, bowling alleys and arcades provide the perfect escape for kids of all ages.
Some of the best mini-golf on Cape Cod is right here in Yarmouth, including Pirate’s Cove and Skull Island, with clubs for players of all sizes. Pirate’s Cove features two 18-hole courses which tell stories of the as you play. The Cape is also home to a slew of awesome arcades and bowling alleys, perfect for rainy days, like Ryan Amusements with locations in Yarmouth and Hyannis. Here's a list of the courses a short drive from the resorts:
- Pirate’s Cove (Yarmouth)
- Skull Island (Yarmouth)
- Harbor Lights Mini Golf (Brewster)
- Susan’s Garden Mini Golf (Dennis Port)
- Putter's Paradise (West Yarmouth)
- Wild Animal Lagoon (West Yarmouth)
- Steve & Sue’s Par-Tee Freeze & Adventure Falls Mini Golf (Hyannis)
Fun fact: We have our own mini-golf course at Green Harbor Resort for guests!
Bowling & Arcades
Cape Cod is bound to have a few rainy days each summer, but there are plenty of places to escape to when it's not-so-sunny outside. Some of our favorites are bowling alleys and arcades that provide a morning, afternoon or evening's worth of fun for kids and adults alike.
- Ryan's Ten Pin Eatery (Hyannis)
- Ryan Family Amusements (Hyannis)
- Skull Island Arcade (Yarmouth)
- Pirate's Cove Arcade (Yarmouth)
- Grand Slam Entertainment Arcade (Yarmouth)