Kahuna Laguna was voted one of the nation's Top 10 Indoor Water Parks!
Kahuna Laguna has been voted one of the 2019 Top 10 Indoor Water Parks in the nation by readers of USA TODAY in their 10Best Readers' Choice travel awards! Kahuna Laguna finished at number 7 in the competition that included indoor water parks across the country.
The Water Park is Open!
Slides, tubes, pools, waves, buckets, tree houses, bridges, fountains, and more. There’s so much to do in the water park that you’ll want to do it all!
Kahuna Laguna is focused on keeping families healthy and safe while they play. We've developed a comprehensive reopening plan based on protocols recommended by the CDC and state government. Additionally, we collaborated with medical and sanitation experts and the World Wide Aquatics Association to develop procedures for a safe, healthy, and enjoyable guest experience.
Safeguards in Place
- The maximum number of people in the park at one time has been reduced temporarily by 50% to 250 people at one time to allow plenty of room for families to socially distance. Entry is first come, first served. At this time, admission is for resort guests only.
- Using hospital-grade disinfectant, resort staff continually sanitize all frequently touched surfaces in the water park, outdoor recreational areas, and other public spaces.
- Park hours may be adjusted based on our occupancy level to allow guests to feel secure and comfortable while enjoying the resort.
- Signage, markers, and directional arrows are in place to aid guests at slides and other attractions, and guest numbers are monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Chairs and tables have been temporarily removed for room ensure that families may comfortably socially distance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park.
- The Tiki Tide Cafe is the pickup location for Grab & Go menu ordering, with delivery and pickup options for you to take your meal with you, or enjoy in your room or at tables outside.
- As the CDC has stated, “there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools, hot tubs, and water playgrounds.” Kahuna Laguna’s water filtration and daily water testing already exceed rigorous industry standards, and all aspects of the water park's operation and maintenance are designed with your health and safety as our primary concern.
Face Mask Usage
Face coverings are required for all guests and team members while not using the waterpark pools and water features. When sitting with your group, face coverings may be removed provided you maintain a six-foot distance from other groups. Face coverings must be worn while walking around inside the waterpark and when entering and leaving the park. Face coverings are also required in all common areas of the hotel, including lobbies and hallways.
Water Park Rides & Attractions
Slides, tubes, pools, waves, buckets, tree houses, bridges, fountains, and more. There’s so much to do in the water park that you’ll want to do it all! Get all the stats on Kahuna Laguna’s slides and attractions.