You asked and we listened! You may now buy Kahuna Laguna Water Park day passes online, up to six months in advance of your next visit.
Day Pass Admission
You no longer need to be a resort guest to enjoy Kahuna Laguna – and what could be better than peace of mind when planning your North Conway staycation or vacation?
Our simple booking process makes checking in at the park a breeze:
Second: Pick the date you plan to visit
Third: Enter the number of people in your party and your billing information
Fourth: Show your confirmation email or a printed copy of your receipt when you arrive
Day Pass Admission (ages 3 and over)
A day pass gives you access to all water park attractions, based upon height restrictions. Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a participating adult. Questions? Please visit our frequently asked questions. Rates, hours, and availability are subject to change.
Day Pass Hours
Kahuna Laguna day pass guests may enter at noon on weekends and school vacation days, or 3 p.m. on weekdays.
- Day passes are good from noon or 3 p.m. on your day of admission
- Passes may be booked up to six months in advance, and are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Passes must be purchased for guests aged 3 and over
- Availability is subject to park capacity
- Guests who book water park packages do not need to buy day passes
- Resort gift cards may not be used to purchase water park tickets online, but may be redeemed at the resort for park day passes (please call for date and time availability).
Turn Your Day Into A Stay!
Check out our water park packages that include overnight accommodations at Red Jacket Mountain View Resort and include admission to the water park at savings of up to 35 percent!