Cape Cod Golf
Cape Cod truly is a golfer’s paradise. With over three dozen golf courses on the Cape, there is no shortage of opportunity to hit the links.
Whether you’re just beginning or a scratch player, Cape Cod’s 27 public courses and 15 private facilities offer something for all skill levels. Beautifully manicured fairways and greens attract golfers to the area, as does the mild climate, which often allows golfers the unique opportunity to play throughout the year.
Our Favorite Cape Cod Courses
- Bayberry Hills Golf Course (West Yarmouth)
- Bass River Golf Course (South Yarmouth)
- Blue Rock Golf Course (South Yarmouth)
- The Cape Club (North Falmouth)
- The Captains Golf Course (Brewster)
- Dennis Pines and Dennis Highlands Golf Courses (Dennis)
- Willowbend (Mashpee)
Local tip: For a comprehensive list of Cape Cod’s golf courses, check out the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce's round-up.