Blue Rock Golf Course
Guests enjoy preferred pricing at our very own award-winning par-3 Blue Rock Golf Course in South Yarmouth.
Up your game on a world-class, par-3 course in the heart of Cape Cod
Located in a wooded setting among residential neighborhoods, Blue Rock Golf Course at Blue Rock Resort is a public course for all ages and abilities. Measuring 3,000 yards from the professional tees, it’s perfect for new golfers learning the game, for junior golfers advancing their skills, and for veteran golfers who want to use every club in their bag.
The meticulously maintained, 18-hole course features holes ranging from 103 to 255 yards. Holes range from 103 to 255 yards, with the ninth hole as our signature hole. At 169 yards over water to a kidney shaped green, this hole was named one of Cape Cod’s 18 Best.
Not ready for a full day on the course? Refine your skills or warm up your swing on the practice range or putting and chipping greens. Clubs, pull carts, and motorized carts are available for rent.
Be sure to stop by the fully-stocked Pro Shop, a PING Custom Fitting Center that specializes in ladies’ apparel, where you can also sign up for one of our many golf academy programs or tournaments. And remember to stop into Blue Rock’s Grill Room, our unofficial 19th hole that serves breakfast, lunch, and drinks daily in season.
- 2020 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2016 Best Executive Course in New England
- 2014 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2013 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2012 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2012 New England Golf Monthly Top 25 (Golf Course, Instructor)
- 2012 New England Golf Monthly Top 25 (Par-3 Golf Course)
- 2011 Golf (Top 10 Par-3 Course worldwide)
Blue Rock’s Golf Academy, led by PGA professional Jim Campbell, uses the latest technology, including V1 Pro swing analysis, to accelerate learning, monitor progress, and help you understand and improve your swing.