Guests enjoy preferred pricing at our very own award-winning par-3 Blue Rock Golf Course in South Yarmouth.
Blue Rock Golf Course is an award-winning 18-hole, par 3 golf course that is part of the Red Jacket Resorts family. Located right at Blue Rock Resort, the course is just minutes from our South Shore Drive oceanfront resorts, and about eight miles from Green Harbor Resort in West Yarmouth.
Red Jacket Resorts guests enjoy a discounted golf rate of just $40 per person and $10 per child under 16 after 1 p.m. when accompanied by a paying adult. Guests should call 508-398-9295 for tee times prior to their arrival.
Guidelines for the 2020 season
- Carts, pull carts, and rental clubs are available.
- All golfers should always maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Groups are limited to 4 players at one time.
- Tee time policy is 12 minutes between groups.
- Golfers need to stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and return to their car immediately following play.
- Golfers need to refrain from sharing clubs.
- Flag sticks should remain in the hole. Hole liners need to be raised to prevent the need to remove a ball from the hole.
- The Pro Shop is open.
- Maintenance personnel may be on the golf course.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- Putting green and chipping areas are now open.
- Lessons are available.
- We have hand sanitizer available for golfers to use.