Our Cleaning Procedures
- Social distancing is very important. Please remain at least 6’ from those not traveling with you during your stay.
- When social distancing is not possible, we ask that all guests wear appropriate face masks.
- Frequent hand-washing with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds is encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the public areas. We encourage all guests to frequently use these stations located around the property.
- We understand that it is allergy season. Please remember to cough and/or sneeze into your elbow or tissue, not your hands. For the safety of others, please follow up with sanitizing your hands.
- Gatherings should comply with the current guidelines outlined by the Massachusetts travel advisories, as well as any CDC guidelines in effect.
- Please use the new touchless services available throughout the property, including this digital resort guide, for information on services and offerings on property.
- Limit cash and credit transactions on property; please sign charges to your room as much as possible.