Coffee service is available each day in the resort lobby. A barista will be serving coffee in the lobby from 6:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. for a small charge.
Morning coffee (Asa Eldridge Pub): 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Breakfast (Clipper Ship dining room): 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
All Day Dining and beverage service (Clipper Ship dining room): 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
All Day Dining and beverage service (Poolside Grille): 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Oceanfront Pavilion Bar: 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Edge of the Sea Pizza (delivery only): 11:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Our Cleaning Procedures
- Housekeeping will conduct a light cleaning of occupied rooms each day. Please notify the front desk if you choose not to have daily housekeeping.
- All high-touch points throughout the resort are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day by a designated “Clean Team.”
- Bedspreads have been replaced with “easy wash” top covers, and pillow protectant covers are on all pillows.
- All toiletries and paper products are pre-wrapped for your arrival and disposed of between guests.
- All used and unused towels are removed and replaced between guests.
- Soft surfaces, non-removable items, and high-touch surfaces in guest rooms are cleaned with EPA-approved disinfectant prior to each guest arrival.
- Extra linens are available upon request.
- EPA-approved fogging machines are used to sanitize hallways, restaurants, indoor pool areas, and team member areas.
- Should you wish to request service for your room, please touch “0” to speak to a Guest Service Agent who will be happy to assist you.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the resort.
TV Channel Guide
|24||PBS Rhode Island|
|25||My Network TV|
|32||NBC Sports Boston|
|36||Fox News Channel|
|98||Scrolling TV Guide|