Beautiful Nantucket Sound
Cape Cod’s Oceanfront Family Beach Resort
Sit back, relax, and take in a breathtaking sweep of private oceanfront beach at our Cape Cod resort. Stroll the resort along our peaceful beach and oceanfront lawn or watch the birds in the nearby salt marshes. Choose from dozens of resort activities at our indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, and special summer family programs, including our Summer Kids Club. Treat yourself to some quiet time at our full-service on-site resort spa.
An Award Winning Cape Cod Oceanfront Resort
A full-service Cape Cod oceanfront resort on the waters of Nantucket Sound, Red Jacket Beach hotel features a 1000′ stretch of private, sandy ocean beach with beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, and lunch/cocktail service. This classic resort and spa has all of the comforts to make your stay memorable, and you’ll enjoy excellent service in a memorable beachfront setting.
Create a Memorable Cape Cod Vacation
Award-winning accommodations, exceptional service, and a wide array of amenities await you at our Cape Cod beach resort. Enjoy a delicious meal and cocktails at our restaurant and lounge. Bask in the warm summer sun by our sparkling outdoor pool with incomparable ocean views. Practice your swing on our private tennis court or enjoy a quiet afternoon game of shuffleboard. Or relax and refresh in our on-site spa. Just want a place to chat? Sit at our outdoor patio dining area or relax in our zero-entry outdoor pool. Check out some of the features for your ideal Cape Cod oceanfront resort vacation:
- Guest rooms, vacation houses, townhouses and other accommodations
- Full-service restaurant and lounge
- Three heated pools: a large indoor pool and two outdoor pools
- Concierge service is available daily in July and August to assist with directions, reservations, island trips and sightseeing
- Summer Kids Club with fun, supervised activities
- A wide variety of family-friendly summer activities
- The Otis Cole Day Spa offers massages, facials, and skin treatments
- A 1000′ stretch of private, sandy ocean beach with chairs, towels, umbrellas, and lunch/cocktail service
- Breakfast and lunch daily in our dining room
- The Asa Eldridge Lounge, outdoor terrace and BBQ grill
- Dock space (based on availability) and trailered boat launching nearby
- Resort and local activities that have something for everyone
- TripAdvisor: Certificate of Excellence (2018)
- The Knot: Best of Wedding (2018)
- Cape Cod Life Magazine: Best of Cape Cod & the Islands: Mid Cape Wedding Venue (2018)
- Best Things Massachusetts: The 10 Best Hotels and Resorts for Families (2018)
- Trip Advisor: Certificate of Excellence (2017)
- Boston Parents Paper: Family Favorites – Readers’ Choice Award (2017)
By Elisha Neubauer NewHampshireHomes.com When planning a vacation, you want to look for the most bang for the buck. You'll want to find a resort that features activities and amenities that suit the entire family, while not losing the relaxation factor. It can be hard...
We just got back from our first week-long vacation as a family of six. We started the week out on Nantucket with some of our best friends. It was a great way to start, because we were welcomed into their beautiful home that was also filled with all the gear needed for...
(South Yarmouth, MA) – Red Jacket Resorts, a group of seven New England resorts owned and operated by The Davenport Companies of South Yarmouth, MA have recently accepted multiple awards for their resort properties on Cape Cod, MA and in North Conway, NH. TripAdvisor,...
(SOUTH YARMOUTH, MA) – Blue Rock Golf Course congratulates PGA Professional Patrick Fannon on his recent advanced professional certification from the PGA of America. With this elite certification, Fannon has become one of only 535 Certified PGA Professionals in the...