Ocean View Room
2 Queen Beds
Private balcony or patio, wireless internet access, hairdryer, flat screen TV, refrigerator, and climate control
Angled View of Nantucket Sound
OCEAN VIEW ROOMS – at Red Jacket Beach Resort
A Comfortable Fit For Any Budget
Ocean View rooms offer convenient access to all the amenities that our resort has to offer, in addition to an angled view of Nantucket Sound. Guest rooms feature two queen beds and include private patio or balcony, wireless internet access, hairdryer, flat screen TV, refrigerator, and climate control.
Red Jacket Beach Resort guest rooms are available as:
- Ocean View
- Premium Ocean View
- Ocean Front
Everything For Your Cape Cod Vacation
- Ocean front location overlooking Nantucket Sound
- 1,000 feet of sandy, private beach
- Lounge chairs, towels and beach umbrellas
- Full access to our four other Cape Cod resorts
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Heated zero-entry outdoor kids’ pool
- Full-service restaurant and lounge
- Fully-supervised summer kids’ program for ages 5-12
- Otis Cole Day Spa featuring massages, facials and body treatments
- Award-winning golf at our nearby 18-hole Blue Rock Golf Course
- Wireless Internet access
- A wide variety of family-friendly summer activities such as beach fires, dive-in movies, and nature walks
- Tennis court and basketball hoop
- Spring and fall packages and specials
Kate Sheehan — Delicious food, outstanding staff, prime location, beautiful renovations. I live 15 minutes away and would still stay here as much as possible! Thank you for being a staycation oasis! (The event space is awesome – especially the outdoor pavilion area!)
Marshall Resnick — To everyone at the red Red Jacket Inn thanks for a great week good food, good service we WILL BE BACK.
Anna Marie Mendes-O’Leary — Best family vacation resort on Cape Cod! Relaxing or activity filled! The choice is yours! Can’t wait for the summer season to begin!
Christopher Kornacki — We’ve stayed with the Red Jacket for over 10 years at there many resorts and really enjoyed the Beach Resort most. There is no better place to stay while on vacationing in the Cape. The prices are very reasonable compared to what’s out there! If you stay mid cape to save a few bucks at so called Resorts… you’ll be very disappointed!!! Cya next Year!
Jenna Shulsk — Had an amazing time!!! There’s always something to do whether it’s rain or shine and the staff is so friendly 🙂
Jaclyn Elwood — Got married here June 7 and it was amazing. Had a bonfire on the beach the night before, and everyone mingled and enjoyed the beautiful beach. Very relaxing, easy going staff, and the bay side made for gorgeous pictures at sundown. Can’t wait to go back!
Amy Beth — We stay twice a year with family, four rooms total. The service has been fantastic! The views from the riverfront rooms are breathtaking – beautiful outdoor pool and great activities! We would love to see Halloween Weekend back !! We also go off season ( May and October).
Kimberly Sylvester O’Connell — I had my honeymoon here in a private little room with a Jacuzzi overlooking the beach views were beautiful and I’ve been coming back every single year now with my children we love the fact that there’s two pools and ocean jet skis and much more love this place!
- Ocean and beach access
- Full access to our other nearby Cape Cod resorts
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access
- Complimentary tea and citrus water in the lobby
- Concierge services