Red Jacket, an Excellent Choice for Your Next Corporate Meeting
Breathtaking Views of the White Mountains
Easy, Flexible, Meeting Spaces
Indoor and Outdoor Pools
Plus Home to Kahuna Laguna Water Park!
On-site Restaurants with Mountain Views
Red Jacket Mountain View Groups and Events
The majestic Red Jacket Mountain View Resort is an excellent choice for your next corporate meeting or social event. Sitting high atop Sunset Hill with breathtaking views of the White Mountains, the resort’s 5,300 square feet of meeting and event space can easily be configured to host groups up to 400 guests. The accommodations are equally expansive with deluxe guest rooms, family lofts, townhouses and 4-bedroom homes. With an on-site indoor water park and a host of activities, your schedule will be easy to arrange. Or visit the nearby area attractions; ski mountains, hiking trails and more, which are just a short, drive away. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will welcome your guests and provide superior service throughout your visit.
|Hampshire Hall||10th Mountain||The Ledges||Kearsarge||Valley View||Champney’s|
- Friendly and professional sales and conference services staff ready to make your event fantastic!
- Creative and talented food and beverage staff offering casual to formal dining experiences
- Full A/V services
- Full banquet staff and staffing services
- Kahuna Laguna Water Park
- Two restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Eight meeting rooms
- Room service
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Fitness room
- Access to local hiking, skiing, and walking trails
- Access to local amenities of North Conway and outlet shopping
- Beautifully appointed guest rooms
- 12 townhomes with two bedrooms and full kitchens adjacent to the hotel and Kahuna Laguna Water Park
- The Presidential Homes: four residential-style homes with four bedrooms, full kitchen, dining room, and living rooms adjacent to the resort and Kahuna Laguna Water Park
- Kahuna Laguna, our 40,000 square foot indoor water park
- Access to hiking, running, and walking trails
- Close proximity to golf, tennis, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and rock climbing
- Near numerous alpine and nordic ski areas
- Just down the street from North Conway’s famous shopping outlets
- Close to many attractions and activities
Several options varying between casual and formal dining. Indoor or outdoor options also are available. From small groups to banquets of up to 300, we have fabulous dining options all with stunning views of the White Mountains! We also have a creative and talented culinary staff who can offer specialized and custom menus and options for all events. Explore our menus.
The Mountain View has 12,000 square feet of meeting space broken out between eight meeting rooms in which we can offer any style setup for your convenience. From large association to board retreats we have the meeting and breakout space necessary for a successful event!
Reunions and Social Events
As we are centrally located in North Conway, we are the perfect location for reunions and social events due to our on-site services and amenities and easy access to all that North Conway and the White Mountains have to offer.
Well-established and known as a superb destination for tours our easy access for coaches, our wonderful welcome receptions, and attention to detail and superior service make us a favorite among motorcoach destinations on a year round basis. Easy drop off and pick up to our front door and within minutes to all attractions and amenities of North Conway.
Request More Information
Call us at 603-356-5900, or fill out this form to have one of our North Conway event planners contact you: