A Classic Cape Cod Resort
When You Envision A Cape Cod Oceanfront Resort, This Is It!
A clear, peaceful river borders the private enclave of suites and townhouses of Green Harbor Resort in West Yarmouth. Although hidden from the hustle and bustle, the resort’s location offers easy access to the unique shops, restaurants and attractions of downtown Hyannis. And with our oceanfront outdoor pool, on-site miniature golf course, rowboats, canoes and fishing, this Cape Cod beach resort is ideal for family reunions and time together with friends.
The Comforts of Home at Our Cape Cod Oceanfront Cottages
Escape to a different kind of oceanfront getaway at Green Harbor! Located on 7.5 lush acres, this beachfront resort has 50 beautiful suites, cottages and villa townhouses offering a wide array of amenities in a secluded setting near the unique shops and attractions of Hyannis. Whether you prefer our luxurious outdoor pool overlooking Nantucket Sound, row boating and canoeing on our sheltered ocean waters, or miniature golf on our on-site course, fun for all ages awaits at Green Harbor. Our famous service and warm, informal atmosphere will be an experience you’ll cherish.
Green Harbor Resort’s spacious, family-friendly accommodations can handle up to 10 guests. Choose from Cape Cod oceanfront cottages, suites and townhouses for couples or large families in a home-style setting, or our villa townhouses for larger families or groups. Green Harbor Resort is the perfect Mid-Cape resort.
Plenty of Amenities for Summer Fun
Relax and unwind! Soak up the sun on our private beach or lounge by the pool while you take in the spectacular ocean views. Want some adults-only time? Our supervised children’s recreation program has trained counselors and daily activities including lawn games, nature walks, golf, and arts and crafts. And our heated outdoor pool and private beach on calm, sparkling ocean waters will leave you never wanting to go home.
Pack Light (and leave the kitchen sink at home)
Green Harbor accommodations are well-stocked with just about everything you need for a great vacation. Rooms are equipped with a set of pans, cutting board, cookie sheet, baking and frying pans, mixing bowls, colander, cooking utensils and tea kettle, as well as dishes, glassware, serving dishes, dish detergent, paper towels, dish towels, coffee filters and potholders. Blenders, large pots and lobster crackers are available at the front office.
- All accommodations have Weber charcoal grills as well as 12-cup coffee makers and filters
- Kitchenettes include a two-burner stove top, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, compact refrigerator, pots/pans and table service for four
- All full kitchens include a refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster and dishwasher.
We also have:
- Beach towels, umbrellas, and chairs
- Children’s bikes with training wheels and helmets
- Adult bikes with attached baby seats
- High chairs, booster seats and bed rails
- Rowboats and canoes: Explore our Cape Cod waterfront on your own! Oars and life vests are included
- Full-size and smaller Pack ‘n Play cribs are available for a small fee. All cribs have twin flat sheets and blankets. Guests may bring their own linens if they wish to have fitted sheets on the cribs
- As a guest at Green Harbor Resort, you’re free to use the amenities at any of our Red Jacket Resort properties
As you pull up to the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort in North Conway, New Hampshire, you feel like you’ve flashed back in time to the era of grand mountain resorts when no one could put Baby in the corner. Set on a hill overlooking the White Mountains, with a wide...
Summer travel is in FULL SWING IN NEW ENGLAND! We were honored to be invited by the Boston Red Sox & Red Jacket Resorts as part of our Red Sox Mom’s legacy campaign and the Calling All Kids program at Fenway. The popular Red Jacket Beach Resort in South Yarmouth,...
(NORTH CONWAY, NH) – Red Jacket Mountain View Resort in North Conway, NH is pleased to announce that Chef James Scharnowske has recently become a certified Executive Chef after passing the American Culinary Federation test with flying colors. The Executive Chef...