Front Office Manager/Supervisor
Red Jacket Resorts, Cape Cod's premier family vacation destination, is seeking dynamic candidates for Front Office Manager/Supervisor.
Do you have a passion for customer service, and want to help ensure our guests have their best beach vacation ever? Then it’s time for you to join Red Jacket Resorts!
The Front Office Manager/Supervisor will manage the performance of the front desk agents and monitor all front desk operations. This is a hands-on leadership position.
This position requires a friendly, helpful, and positive manner when dealing with guests or fellow employees.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and concerns. Respond promptly and follow up accordingly to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Manages the ongoing training, developing, and retaining staff as well as coaching, and counseling for front office staff.
- Monitors special requests and oversees rate changes and room moves to ensure guests satisfaction.
- Review daily business levels, anticipate critical situations, and assist in planning effective solutions to best expedite these situations.
- Monitor staff’s interaction with guests and ensure prompt and courteous service.
- Knowledgeable about entire property, including all scheduled activities, group functions, food and beverage outlets, entertainment, and hours of operation of all activities, events, and outlets.
- Adhere to hotel requirements regarding guest/employee accidents or injuries.
Seasonal positions vary, with start dates from mid-April through mid-June and end dates from Labor Day through October 30.