A Message From The Red Jacket Team
Red Jacket Resorts prioritizes the safety, health and well-being of our guests, team members, and partners. Here you'll find details on some of the enhancements you'll see during your Cape Cod or North Conway visit.
Our Commitment to You
As the nation continues to respond to COVID-19 in 2021, all of us at Red Jacket Resorts would like to share the steps we've taken to make your stay with us safe, relaxing, and fun.
First and foremost, we're committed to the safety, health and well-being of our guests, team members, and partners. How will this impact you while you are vacationing with us?
For Our Valued Guests
You need and deserve a vacation, now more than ever. We are 100% committed to providing you with peace of mind and relaxation while you’re with us. By detailing our procedures, we aim to quell any concerns you may have so you can enjoy every minute of your getaway to the fullest. This is what you can expect:
- Readily-available hand sanitizer with convenient dispensers.
- Social distancing guidelines with reminder signage.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch points in public guest areas.
- Bedspreads have been replaced with “easy wash” top covers.
- Extraneous linens and printed materials have been removed from guest rooms; extra linens are available upon request.
- Soft surfaces, non-removable items and high-touch surfaces are cleaned with EPA-approved sanitation spray between all guests.
- Pillow protectant covers are on all pillows.
- All used or unused towels are removed and replaced between guests.
- A designated “Clean Team” is in place.
For Our Team Members
Helping our associates stay healthy is paramount. We are concerned for their health and well-being, not only because together, we are a Red Jacket family, but also because we know that when they feel their best, they will give their best to you, our cherished guest. These are some of the things we are doing for our team members:
- Encouraging frequent hand washing with reminder signage.
- Ensuring regular use of hand sanitizer with convenient dispensers.
- Enforcing social distancing guidelines with reminder signage.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch points in employee areas.
- Disinfecting all shared tools and equipment between employees.
- Training and signage on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
We at Red Jacket Resorts are working hard to reimagine your vacation experience. We are committed to providing you a relaxing getaway and reassurance in knowing we’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to.
Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park
Kahuna Laguna is focused on keeping families healthy and safe while they play. We've developed a comprehensive reopening plan based on protocols recommended by the CDC and state government. Additionally, we collaborated with medical and sanitation experts and the World Wide Aquatics Association to develop procedures for a safe, healthy, and enjoyable guest experience.
Slides, tubes, pools, waves, buckets, tree houses, bridges, fountains, and more. There’s so much to do in the water park that you’ll want to do it all!
Safeguards in Place
- The maximum number of people in the park at one time has been reduced temporarily by 50% to 250 people at one time to allow plenty of room for families to socially distance. Entry is first come, first served. At this time, admission is for resort guests only.
- Using hospital-grade disinfectant, resort staff continually sanitize all frequently touched surfaces in the water park, outdoor recreational areas, and other public spaces.
- Park hours may be adjusted based on our occupancy level to allow guests to feel secure and comfortable while enjoying the resort.
- Signage, markers, and directional arrows are in place to aid guests at slides and other attractions, and guest numbers are monitored to ensure social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park.
- As the CDC has stated, “there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools, hot tubs, and water playgrounds.” Kahuna Laguna’s water filtration and daily water testing already exceed rigorous industry standards, and all aspects of the water park's operation and maintenance are designed with your health and safety as our primary concern.
Water Park Face Mask Usage
Face coverings are required for all guests and team members while not using the waterpark pools and water features. When sitting with your group, face coverings may be removed provided you maintain a six-foot distance from other groups. Face coverings must be worn while walking around inside the waterpark and when entering and leaving the park. Face coverings are also required in all common areas of the hotel, including lobbies and hallways.
Cancellation Policy Changes
We are here to work with you through these changing times, and we are offering cancellations up to 72 hours prior to arrival without penalty through June 24, 2021.
Please note: If your reservation was booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com you must change or cancel your stay directly with them, but our new cancellation policy will still be honored.