At Blue Rock Resort
- Bobby Jones
With Holes Ranging From 103 to 255 yards
Open to the Public
Blue Rock: One of the World’s Finest Par-Three Courses
Blue Rock Golf Course at Blue Rock Resort is a course for all ages and abilities: it’s perfect for new golfers to learn the game, for junior golfers to feel welcome and advance their skills, and for veteran golfers to use every club in their bag. The course is open to the public and offers a practice range, two putting and chipping greens, and a full-service Pro Shop. Blue Rock’s Grill Room restaurant serves drinks, breakfast, and lunch daily in season.
Located in a wooded setting among residential neighborhoods, Blue Rock Golf Course measures 3,000 yards in length from the professional tees and features four picturesque and challenging water holes. Blue Rock is meticulously maintained and measures 3,000 yards from the professional tees Holes range from 103 to 255 yards, with the ninth hole as our signature hole. At 169 yards over water to a kidney shaped green, this hole was named one of Cape Cod’s 18 Best.
- 2016 Best Executive Course in New England
- 2014 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2013 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2012 Cape Cod Life (Best of Cape Cod: Mid Cape Golf Course)
- 2012 New England Golf Monthly Top 25 (Golf Course, Instructor)
- 2012 New England Golf Monthly Top 25 (Par-3 Golf Course)
- 2011 Golf (Top 10 Par-3 Course worldwide)
Visit Blue Rock Golf Course
Blue Rock Golf Course is located right next to Blue Rock Resort at 48 Todd Road, South Yarmouth, MA, 02664.
Book tee times online or call the Pro Shop at 508-398-9295.
Blue Rock’s Golf Academy, led by PGA Professional Patrick Fannon, uses the latest technology, including V1 Pro swing analysis, to accelerate learning, monitor student progress and help you understand and improve your swing. The fully-stocked Pro Shop at Blue Rock is a PING Custom Fitting Center specializing in ladies’ apparel. Clubs, pull carts and motorized carts are available for rent.
Tournaments and Group Events
Our staff works with you to create the best possible golf event, providing a memorable experience for all involved. Tours and site inspections are available by appointment for all meeting and event planners.
Become a Blue Rock Member
Blue Rock Golf Course offers special benefits only available to yearly members, including:
- Handicap provided by the Golf Handicap Network
- Year round golf on an award-winning golf course
- Tee times may be reserved 30 days in advance
- Use of Blue Rock Resort’s pool and tennis court (some restrictions may apply)
- $5 off guest fees, 10% off Pro Shop apparel
- A Blue Rock Grill Room charge account
- Member events, including club championship series, Beat the Pro, and member socials
(SOUTH YARMOUTH, MA) – The Blue Rock Golf Course in South Yarmouth, MA has been named #1 on the list of “Best Executive Golf Courses in New England” by New England Golf Monthly. The 2016 Best of New England Awards were determined by an online survey,...
By Elisha Neubauer NewHampshireHomes.com When planning a vacation, you want to look for the most bang for the buck. You'll want to find a resort that features activities and amenities that suit the entire family, while not losing the relaxation factor. It can be hard...
We just got back from our first week-long vacation as a family of six. We started the week out on Nantucket with some of our best friends. It was a great way to start, because we were welcomed into their beautiful home that was also filled with all the gear needed for...
(South Yarmouth, MA) – Red Jacket Resorts, a group of seven New England resorts owned and operated by The Davenport Companies of South Yarmouth, MA have recently accepted multiple awards for their resort properties on Cape Cod, MA and in North Conway, NH. TripAdvisor,...