Cape Cod Pet-Friendly Lodging
Pets Are Welcome!
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway to Red Jacket Resorts. Your four-legged guests will enjoy rooms designed especially for their creature comforts. You'll find walking and hiking trails close by, as well as sitters, dog walkers and veterinarians. Four of our five Cape Cod resorts offer a selection of pet-friendly rooms:
A $35 fee per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two per room. Amenities for your pet vary by resort but may include bowls, bed and blanket, cleanup bags and a treat and welcome letter upon arrival.
Please note: A limited number of rooms per resort are pet-friendly. Please confirm availability of these rooms with the reservations staff when you book your stay. Our pet policy is for dogs only, and cats with permission of resort front desk. We ask that you find alternative accommodations for pot-bellied pigs, reptiles, livestock and other unique traveling companions.
Guidelines for pet owners:
- Pet-friendly rooms are limited per property. The reservations center must be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-RJACKET) to ensure that a pet-friendly room is available.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell or other contact number for the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Owners must show proof of current vaccinations or veterinary certificate indicating good health.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas (excluding lobby, dining rooms, pool and beach areas).
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in guest rooms for more than two hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.